Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Camera Shy

I have been having the idea for doing this layout mulling around in my head for a while. When this pattern paper came in a kit, I knew that it would be perfect for this page.

I cut the pattern paper using my Heidi Swapp Brackets mask. I then punched my strips using the Fiskars "leave it to weaver" border punch. I used Thickers for my title and printed my journaling and then cut it into strips.
I glued my pictures behind the filmstrip and stapled it into place. The final touch is a camera stamp (from Studio Calico) that I cut and inked to antique it. I then pop dotted it under my title.

And yes, while I do dislike being in front of the camera, I still make an effort to get some of me into our family albums. I hope that you do too.

1 comment:

Joni Parker said...

Danielle, this is really gorgeous!!! I love it all!