Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kit Club Layout

This month, I was asked to be a spotlight member for A Page In Time. I created a layout using one of the March A Page In Time kits. Each kit includes 3 page packets which is plenty enough to create 2 double-paged layouts each. The kit I used is called "Lush" by My Minds Eye. I love that the letters were included in the packet. Each page kit has a different embellishement item included.

I used the pattern paper to create roses for this sweet layout of my daughter, who had just turned 16. It is not often that I make a layout using just pattern paper, but the background paper just seemed to work with the lattice in the photos.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Very nice layout.
Your daughter is beautiful

JennyLilac said...

Those flowers are so pretty! I love what you did with them!

Diana Fisher said...

That page is gorgeous!