Friday, March 11, 2011

Tart Tin Project

I purchased these Jenni Bowlin's tart tins, with no intention on what I was going to do with them , other than the fact that they were cute. I was sure they would find their way into an altered art piece.

A few days later, they were still on my desk while I was working on another project, and a lightbulb went off. I remembered seeing all of the 3 tiered baskets sitting on scrap room desks and I thought, why not? I drew up a sketch of what I wanted for my dh, and a few days later, this is what I had.


Is this so adorable or what? I can imagine all kinds of tiny trinkets that can be put in the little tins. How about some small candies for late night scrapping? I can see more of these in my future. I sure hope dh doesn't mind. lol...

3 comments:

Becky said...

That turned out adorable!

Tracy said...

Ohhh how fun are these, they turned our perfectly.
Yes I agree, candies would be perfect in them ;)

Anita Scroggins said...

This idea is too cute! I have a bunch of these from my Granny, I am so stealing this idea from you!!!