Friday, July 3, 2009

39 and counting

What a week this was and it is not over yet! Since I am turning 40 tomorrow, my dh and daughter dubbed this week my birthday week. I had a sweet lunch with my dd on Monday, they took me to a movie and then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my youngest sister and her husband on Tuesday, a pedicure with my sister and daughter on Wednesday, and then today, they took me out to lunch and then to buy a cake for tomorrow.

And to top it off, my lss moved to a bigger location this week, and it is absolutely wonderful. The best that I can describe it is by saying it is like Memory Mania meets French Quarter. I can't wait to get in there and teach next month.

I hope that everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July weekend. And while we are celebrating, please remember our troops that are still out there fighting for our freedom. And if you can, please say a prayer for them and their families.

Happy 4th and God Bless America!!!

2 comments:

Refresh My Memory said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Blessed Ladybug said...

happy belated and tell them.. 40 is the new 20... I know i'm 42.. .. hope you had a blessed one... ! love always.. get blog...