Monday, July 6, 2009

My weekend was great! Thanks for all of the birthday greetings that came via snail mail and e-mail. We grilled a ton of food and had friends over to spend the day. The cakes were delicious. I had to make dh take what was left to work today so I would stop eating it.

My dh surprised me with a Canon compact camera for my birthday. Now I need to read the manuel and get familiar with all the settings. It has a kids and pets button which is new to me. I am looking forward to trying this feature with my fur babies. I hope the quality is as good or close to the digital rebel.

Yesterday, I had time to play with some new goodies from Crate Paper. I think the collection is called Lillian, but I am not 100% sure. It is so yummy! I made a 5x7 beaded card and played around with some other projects.
I like the card so much that I think I will covert it to a canvas, but I will change the quote. I may post pictures later this week when I get it all done. (and learn the how to's of the new camera)




1 comment:

Diana Fisher said...

This card is just lovely!