Friday, January 21, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays Feb. Design Team Submission

Using the sketch that was provided from Sketchy Thursdays design challenge, this is the layout I came up with.


The challenge was to also include the color red or pink, a heart, and there had to be journaling on the page. I used the Crate Paper Restoration line of paper, Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist, and leftover parts and pieces that I had on hand from other projects. I dyed the wide lace with the glimmer mist to match the page.  


My layout is about how much I love this silly girl. With college approaching fast, I am trying to get in as much time with her as possible. She really is the constant bright spot in my days.

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Great layout! I love the photos and the lacy border and heart doily. Very fun layout.

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

my4blessings said...

Beautifully done, that heart is so pretty. Great job with the challenge!

Becky said...

I'm loving the heart doily. I have some of these and have been trying to think of other projects besides the obvious Valentines to use them on. This is perfect!!!

robindefender said...

I love your layout. It's gorgeous.

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing page!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your page! That big heart is awesoem! Beatiful design! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays GDT challenge!

lisa said...

Cool page, great take on the sketch x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeee photos and loving that misting!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

What a fresh, clean, happy design! I just love it! Thanks for playing along with us!