I started to clean and organize some kit clubs. I like to break mine up in packs matching two or three sheets from each kit that I think that I would use together. Kind of like individual page kits. I rarely ever keep my kits together, even if I think that I will use them for submissions. I have a pretty good memory for where things came from and who made them.
After spending Saturday cleaning, on Sunday, I actually got a few things together and scrapped. Well, technically, I made cards.
The first is made using all pattern papers that I cut and stitched together. I cut the flourishes from pp using the Silhouette and pop dotted the butterfly sticker on top. I finished it off with a simple stamped sentiment.
This second card went really quick. I decided that I wanted a solid background to stamp my sentiment on, so I found a strip of scrap paper to use for my border. I then covered the seam with ribbon. I stacked a handful of pink flowers and secured them together with a sparkly brad and glued it on top of the border. I then stamped my sentiment in bright pink ink to match the ribbon.
Thanks for visiting!