Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a little Note


I just wanted to thank all of you who have left such heartfelt comments last week to my OLW post. Admitting depression was one of the hardest things I have had to do. The meds are making me really tired, but on the bright side, they are a great diet aid. ha ha... Sorry, I really need to keep my sense of humor.

I don't want to make this blog about depression, as creating is the thing that helps keep me focused, but from time to time, you may see a layout pop up related to my OLW journal. I do appreciate each and all of your comments. Your support has been so uplifting to me. I am astounded by the friendliness of the online crafting community. Again, thanks so very much for your kindness.

Tomorrow, back to business as usual.

Hugs :)

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Hugs to you, Dani! :)