Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drum Roll, Please

I am excited to announce that I have been chosen to be on the design team for Scrap Our Stash. It is a monthly challenge blog designed to help people scrap with the supplies they already have on hand.

I had to submit 3 projects that showcased using things from my stash. The layout "This Girl" was created using leftover paper strips and and pieces from a previously used kit club.

Keep watching the blog for some fun and budget saving tips and tricks. And beginning December 1st, join us for the first Scrap Our Stash challenge, using supplies that you already have. Who knows, maybe you will be inspired to try something new, with something old.

2 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congrats Danielle! I am looking forward to working with you and to see more of your work. I hope we can all inspire each other. Great layout, so fresh. Love that picture, makes you smile!

CreativeChretin said...

Congrats! love your layout. i just love the colors. can't wait to work with you!