Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Over a week ago, my dh dropped my laptop and I lost it all. He bought me a new one and for the past week I have been trying to get things back in working order. I need to retake some of the photos that I had ready for the blog, but here is one that I just completed.

This layout was created for the October Off the Page Challenge from here. I have finished most of my challenges from the weekend online crop. You can see some of them here. It was such fun. I can't wait to join another one. (Thanks, Shirley!)


PSA: I just want to remind you how important it is to back up your computer as often as possible. I never thought that it would happen to me, but it did. I didn't realize how much I actually had on it until it was gone.

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

What a fun layout! Love the picture and this pp goes with it puurfectly! Welcome to Use Our Stash Challenge blog. Looking forward to working with you. Congrats!