Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 1

Okay, here is a quick look of what I accomplished yesterday. I managed to get the furniture moved in, a few things hung on the wall (with the help of dh), and the closet stuff moved in.


My desk is a foldable office table that my hubby built a top for. I love it because when I am in a sewing mood, I can fit a yard of fabric on it for cutting. This table was cleaned when I first put it in this room, but somehow during the day, I became side tracked and started working on a card.

Crime Scene!!

And a sneak of my card.

 
So, there it is. I guess it was a pretty productive day. Today is the hardest part. I need to purge the stuff that is on the floor and desk so that I can fit it in the smaller closet. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Looks good :)
Isn't it great to have a space just for crafting?:)

Pamela said...

Productive days are the best! It's looking great! Great sneak too, can't wait to see it all. :)

Sue Althouse said...

Good luck! Love the peek at your new space. And being a basement crafter, I am envious of the window!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh great space! so glad you had a productive day! love it when that happends

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

i bet it felt good to get it moved and be closer to everyone else in the house!...enjoy your new space...

Becky said...

Looks like you got a lot done! Love that you got side tracked with making a card, cracked me up! Very intrigued by your card...can't wait to see it!

Tracy said...

I love that you got side tracked and made a card :)
Your room is coming along nicely :)